Located at the foot of Icebox Hill, this well-maintained charming and comfortable 2-bedroom/1.5 bath home offers expansive views to the city, Lookout Hill and Stone Island. Good cross ventilation brings cool breezes inside the home, a reminder that the ocean is just a few minutes' walk around the corner!
This turnkey property features:
* Spacious 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths
* Property comes furnished and move-in ready
* Bedrooms have custom cabinetry; One bedroom with balcony
* High ceilings
* Open floor plan: living room & kitchen
* Spacious kitchen with custom cabinets and stainless steel appliances
* Patio for relaxation, entertainment and for your pets to enjoy
Partially covered rooftop patio for morning exercise, city views or evening drinks with friends
* Access to property from back street -- bring surfboards, kayaks and bicycles right into the patio
* Private outdoor shower to clean up after trips to the beach
* Three mini-split A/C units and four ceiling fans
* Pressurized water filtration system with U.V. light and 1,100 lt. roof tinaco
This property is conveniently located near the Benjamin Franklin library in the heart of Centro Histórico -- only steps away from the Plaza Machado, Angela Peralta Theater, and the finest restaurants, bars and art galleries in the city. It is about a 5-minute walk to the beach in Olas Altas.
FIDEICOMISO BANK TRUST IN PLACE (2007)
PROPERTY TAXES FOR 2019 = $1,986 PESOS ($100.00 USD approx.)
*****24-HOUR SHOWING NOTICE REQUIRED*****
The information above is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.