This two-story Spanish-style home sits in a very quiet and safe private community with convenient access to all the attractions that Centro offers: theater, restaurants, mercado, shopping, doctors and pharmacies. It is also at walking distance to the malecón (beach boardwalk) in Olas Altas.
This home-villa features:
• Two-story contemporary Spanish architecture
• 3 bedrooms, 3 ½ baths
• Open floor plan for living/dining/kitchen
• Modern kitchen with appliances and dishwasher
• Off-street parking
• Social area with swimming pool and barbecue grill
• House offered fully furnished (list available separately)
• Walking distance to the malecón (beach boardwalk) in Olas Altas
• Pressurized water system with underground cistern, tinaco (roof storage container) and water heater
• 4 A/C Mini Splits
This is the kind of place that you will be proud to own when your family and friends visit you in Mazatlán.
Also check out Home-Villa #1 (right next to it) which is also available for sale. Great opportunity to have a close relative or friend near you.
PROPERTY TAXES FOR 2015 $3,800.00 PESOS (~$265.00 USD)
ANNUAL HOA/MAINTENANCE FEE: MXN $18,500 (~$1,250 USD)
24-HOUR SHOWING NOTICE REQUIRED
1. Plaza Machado/Teatro Ángela Peralta 0.7 km 8 mins walking
2. Centro's Public Market 1.0 km 13 mins walking
3. Cathedra/City Hall 0.8 km 10 mins walking