Do you ever dream of living in a charming, quiet place in Centro Histórico? Here is your chance! This beautiful two-story home sits in a small private community in the heart of Centro. Once you enter the this resort-like haven, you will be sheltered from any street noise and welcomed into a peaceful retreat.
This home-villa features:
• Large front patio that is accessible from the living/dining room
• Two-Story contemporary Spanish architecture
• 3 bedrooms, 3 ½ baths
• Modern kitchen with appliances and dishwasher
• Property offered mostly furnished ready for move-in (detailed list available)
• Off-street parking
• Social area with swimming pool and barbecue grill
• Walking distance to the malecón (beach boardwalk) in Olas Altas
• Pressurized water system with underground cistern, rooftop tinaco and water heater
• 4 A/C mini splits
Would you love to have a close relative or friend near you? Then check out Home-Villa #2 (right next to it) which is also available for sale.
Don't delay in this great investment opportunity!
PROPERTY TAXES FOR 2015: $1,200 PESOS (~$83.00 USD)
ANNUAL HOA/MAINTENANCE FEE: MXN $18,500 (~$1,250 USD)
1. Plaza Machado/Teatro Ángela Peralta 0.7 km 8 mins walking
2. Centro's Public Market 1.0 km 13 mins walking
3. Cathedra/City Hall 0.8 km 10 mins walking